Tuesday 29 November 2011

Still here, but not researching as much

Not really done much on the Teden family tree of late; I had almost a year off any sort of research, and for the last couple of months I've been working on my partner's family tree (including a great-grandfather who was supposedly born in 1900 but is missing from two censuses and the birth indices) and a family friend's tree, which includes elements of both Scottish and English ancestry. As my family (Tedens and all the other lines) are virtually 100% English, this has provided some new challenges of its own.

Since the summer, we've had a 97th birthday, an 80th birthday and an engagement AND a wedding amongst the Teden clan - congratulations all :)

I'm happy to answer any queries on the TEDEN family tree, just drop me an email or post a comment on my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Are you still researching Tedens? Our branch and from Denmark.
    Dtoddskiles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete